ArtSound Audio Services has established a reputation for preservation of valuable historical material for such institutions as the Australian War Memorial, National Archives of Australia, National Film and Sound Archive, National Library of Australia and ACT Heritage Library and numerous commercial and private clients.
Services for individuals
- Transfer to CD of LPs, 45s, 78s, reel-to-reels and cassettes
- Audio restoration of poor or aged audio and repairs to most tape media, if required
- CD duplication
- Premium Transfer to CD-R from single LP or Cassette (C60) – $82.50 per unit. Includes uploading of all existing material, track marking, basic noise reduction, de-clicking & editing, manual removal of loud clicks and pops, basic print description & burn to CD-R with jewel case.
- Standard Transfer to CD-R from single LP or Cassette (C60)* $49.5 per unit (for C90 cassettes add $22). Includes uploading of all existing material & burn to CD-R with slimline case.
Transfer rates are for LP’s and Cassettes in good condition only I If the media is of poor quality extra charges will apply on a quote by quote basis.
45’s, 78’s & reel to reel recordings are on a quote basis only. Media will be safely kept by us until a quote can be given
- All prices quoted include GST
- Additional CDs are available for $6.60 each
- Detailed assessment of recordings incurs a $55 fee in lieu of quoting
- Please allow at least two weeks for transfers. For urgent transfers Sound Preservation rates apply
- Prices are valid for 30 days.
- Client takes responsibility for any copyright issues and indemnifies ArtSound against any legal action.
- ArtSound can not be held responsible for damage to original media due to its condition or events out its control. ArtSound will treat all original media with great care and advise clients if condition of media makes replay of audio problematic.
- ArtSound’s warranty period extends to one week after delivery of completed work. Final payment on invoice constitutes acceptance of work.
Professional Sound Preservation
- High-end sound preservation in our purpose-designed archive studio which meets the specifications as required by all major institutions for professional audio archiving.
- Please inquire for more information about our archive room and equipment.
For more information or a quote on Audio Services please call (02) 6295 7444 during office hours.
Obtaining copyright clearance on non-original material is the responsibility of the artist — see APRA and AMCOS websites.